The XpressPack is designed for running significant volumes of medium-to-large size cartons in a single-layer, single-row configuration. Ideal cartons include standard 5 panel folded carton, glue-end styles. Customized large volume versions include Auto Bottom / Lock Bottom cartons.
The XpressPack can accommodate carton sizes ranging from 8-inches wide by 8-inches long through 24-inches wide by 28-inches long. Special machines for other sizes can be custom-engineered.
The design of the XpressPack is straight-forward – the machine simply creates a stack of cartons and pushes it into a corrugated case. The machine is also designed for simple setup and changeovers. Speeds up to 10 cases per minute can be achieved with quality product and qualified personnel. The XpressPack can be configured in many ways and with different options to meet customer-specific needs.
- Heavy-duty welded steel frame construction for durability and long life
- Dual vector drives eliminate clutch-brake system
- Pressure compensated hydraulic pump system
- Plug-in style wiring connections for easier hydraulic maintenance
- Allen-Bradley PLC to control all operating sequences
- Pneumatically operated surge gates for higher speeds
- Quick setup hand cranks with Siko mechanical indicators at key locations
- Counting accuracy of +/- one carton per case
- Heavy-duty leveling feet
- HSC guides